The Bulldog GR500 Garage Door Lock will fit inside or outside most metal, glass fibre, plastic or wooden garage doors.
It comes complete with an angle bracket back plate and ground tube, all fasteners, and a Bulldog Super Lock Bolt.
It is comes in a highly visible red powder coated finish.
● Bolt on ‘L’ shaped bracket to fit to either the inside or outside of a roller shutter door.
● A 75mm x 110mm x 6mm thick reinforcing plate is supplied in the kit to allow you to strengthen your door.
● The GR500 uses the Bulldog Super Lock Bolt meaning there are no padlocks.
● M10 x 75mm coach bolts are supplied for attaching the bracket to door.
● Lock tube fits flush into ground, with no protruding parts meaning this lock is not a tripping hazzard.
● When locked with the GR500, the roller shutter door is physically held to the ground making the prising open of the door very
● The GR500 lock tube is sunk into the ground meaning a small hole needs to be made in order to fit the lock. This needs to be only
approx 125mm deep with a diameter of approx 60mm