WHY BUY THIS PRODUCT?
- Highly refined loop-woven microfiber
- Effective cleaning tool under wet or dry conditions
- Positively charged to attract grease, dirt particles and dust
- Lint-free and scratch-free
- Superior drying ability
- 100% machine washable
- Also available in blue and yellow.
ABOUT THIS TOWEL
The Ultra Fine Microfiber Premium Soft Towel is a highly refined loop-woven microfiber towel that is gentle, yet strong and highly absorbent. This premium 100% microfiber towel is soft and completely non-abrasive so they are safe to use on even the most delicate surfaces. This premium microfiber allows for wax, polish, dressings and sealants to be spread evenly resulting in maximum coverage while using less emulsion saving both time and money. This towel is reliable and cost effective and it can be used over and over again with the proper care. With over 200,000 strands of advanced microfibers per square inch, nothing matches their ability to remove dirt, residues and surface oxidation.
VERSATILE SCRATCHLESS DETAILING TOWEL
Chemical Guys Ultra Fine Premium Soft Towel are professional grade microfiber towels for every detailing application. Microfiber is the industry-standard cloth for touching and wiping cars because it is super-soft, super-absorbent, and will not scratch paint when used properly.
Chemical Guys Ultra Fine Premium Soft Towel are made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber for ultimate softness and longevity. Use Ultra Fine towels to clean, dry, polish, wipe, buff, and dust your car, truck, motorcycle, or RV. Ultra Fine towels are extremely versatile, and can be used to remove dirt from sensitive areas, polish metal, clean windows, buff off wax/sealant, remove stains from carpets and upholstery, and every other detailing task imaginable! Ultra Fine towels are color coded, so anyone can tell which towels are designated for specific detailing jobs—a crucial step towards avoiding cross-contamination between sensitive automotive surfaces. Accept only the best: Chemical Guys Ultra Fine Towels make a great addition to any detailing arsenal!
COLOR CODED FOR PROFESSIONAL DETAILING RESULTS
Chemical Guys Ultra Fine Microfiber Towels are color coded for different areas across your car. Cross-contamination is an amateur mistake: using an engine bay towel on interiors could stain and ruin leather surfaces; dressing residue can streak on glass; brake dust stuck in wheel towels can scratch and swirl paint. Ultra Fine Microfiber Towels come in brilliant colors that easily show dirt so you can flip to a clean side for scratch-free detailing. Bright blue, yellow, and pink fabrics stand out on any interior and make cleanup quick and easy. Use your own color-coding scheme for great results.
Ultra Fine Microfiber Towels use premium soft microfiber and exclusive microfiber-stitched edges to help prevent any swirls or scratches on sensitive paintwork and automotive surfaces. Every Chemical Guys Ultra Fine Towel features a soft edge stitched with microfiber. While most microfiber towels have hard nylon edges that can scratch paint, Chemical Guys Ultra Fine Microfiber Towels use softer edges to protect paint from damage with 100% of the towel’s surface. Detailers and weekend warriors routinely spend countless hours of meticulous work to achieve the perfect finish, only to have it ruined by the final wipe of their cheap bulk-bought towel. Don’t get fooled again: see why detailing professionals, hardcore enthusiasts, and show car gurus choose Chemical Guys Ultra Fine Microfiber Towels for luxurious detailing jobs where scratch sensitivity is a vital factor.
KEEP YOUR TOWELS CLEAN AND SOFT
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Also available in blue and yellow.