WHY BUY THIS PRODUCT?
- Light duty clay bar removes light levels of embedded grime and debris
- Restores a smooth-as-glass feel to exterior surfaces
- Gently removes pollution, brake dust, water spot minerals, industrial fallout, and more
- Safe for use on any exterior part that is shiny or clear: paintwork, glass, clear plastics, polished metals, carbon fiber, and more
- Prepares surfaces for cleaner polishing results and a longer-lasting wax bond directly to the surface
- Flex-Clay Technology conforms to every curve and contour for maximum effect with every swipe
- Easy to use: spray Clay Luber, then wipe with the Clay Bar!
ABOUT THE LIGHT DUTY CLAY BAR
The Chemical Guys Light Duty Clay Bar is the gentle solution for turning lightly rough and bumpy paintwork smooth as glass. Choose the Clay Bar when working on brand new cars, or garage-kept show cars with very light levels of contamination. Most new cars are shipped via rail at some point, so even brand new cars arrive at the dealership covered in steel particle rail dust. The Chemical Guys Light Duty Clay Bar removes embedded contaminants that ruin shine and destroy paintwork over time. Professional detailers use the Clay Bar to pull debris out from the paintwork before it clogs buffing pads, induces extra scratches, and blocks fresh coats of wax from sticking to the surface. This flexible synthetic clay bar conforms to every curve and contour wit Flex-Clay Technology, and easily removes paint overspray, rail dust, brake dust, pollution, and contamination to restore a smooth-as-glass feel. Decontaminate any shiny or clear exterior automotive surface, including paint, clear plastic, glass, and polished metal surfaces with the Clay Bar. Chemical Guys constantly innovates, and the newest clay bar formula is engineered to last longer and clean more vehicles than ever before. The Clay Bar works great on any glossy paint finish on brand new cars straight from the dealership, or on well-loved garage-kept show cars. Make brand new vehicles feel how and look how they should have in the showroom with the Light Duty Clay Bar.